Dubai – Hotel Café Royal, the ultra-luxury hotel based on the iconic Regent Street in the heart of London, is thrilled to introduce its new, permanent “A Suite Journey” programme. Designed for guests booking Junior Suites and above, this exclusive offering presents an array of services and exclusive amenities that will elevate each stay to new heights.
In a unique move amongst the luxury hotel scene in London, Hotel Café Royal will offer all discerning suite guests a personal chauffeur for their exclusive use throughout their stay, free of charge on an ongoing basis. Guests reserving a Junior Suite or Grand Junior Suite will be able to choose between a Mercedes S or V Class, whilst guests booking a Deluxe Suite, or any suite category above will have the privilege of selecting a Rolls Royce or Range Rover. Electric or hybrid models are also available upon request. This personal chauffeur experience includes 10 hours of exclusive use per day of the stay with unlimited mileage and distance, allowing for convenient exploration of the city and its surrounds.
Signature Suite guests can also opt for a self-drive supercar instead of the private chauffeur service, available for their exclusive use throughout their stay with options ranging from an Aston Martin DB11 to a Ferrari 488.
In addition to the personal chauffeur service, suite guests will enjoy the following standard inclusions:
- A welcome amenity from Two Michelin-Starred chef Alex Dilling
- 24-hour butler service
- Unpacking and packing service
- Garment pressing (up to 2 items)
- A bottle of sparkles and a fresh fruit bowl
For Deluxe Suite up to Dome Penthouse:
In addition to the above inclusions
- A choice of:
- 3-course dinner served in the privacy of their suite
- A 60-minute Akasha massage for 2 persons
- A personal bar set up in their suite with preferred beverage choices
- Children’s trunk designed by a former royal nanny
- Luggage cleaning service in associated with TUMI
- Guaranteed early checkin for Signature Suites
‘A Suite Journey’ programme will be in operation for bookings from December 1st 2023.