Reflecting on 365 days of memories, Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah highlights key achievements from its inaugural year
Guests can anticipate a ‘Magical’ festive staycation offer, complete with a Christmas Festive Brunch
DUBAI, UAE- Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah, the 50th property in Dubai and the inaugural Marriott Hotels branded resort in the region, proudly celebrates its first anniversary on December 15, 2023.
Over the past 365 days, the resort has achieved remarkable milestones, creating lasting memories for guests, and setting new standards in the hospitality industry.
Key Achievements from the Past Year:
1. Welcoming The First Ever Guest: On December 15th, 2022, the resort celebrated the arrival of its inaugural guest, a loyal Marriott Bonvoy Member. Within the first three months of opening, the resort achieved full occupancy.
2. Resort Launch Gala Dinner: In February 2023, Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah officially opened its doors with a spectacular launch gala dinner attended by media, influencers, and key stakeholders.
3. Resort Launch Family Fun Day: Celebrating its 50th property milestone in March, the resort hosted over 250 guests at a Family Fun Day in collaboration with Marriott Bonvoy and Manchester United Soccer School. The event featured football l football legends Mikaël Silvestre, and club coaches, engaging 64 lucky children in a memorable football experience.
4. Culinary Excellence: The resort boasts 10 carefully curated dining venues offering a diverse range of flavours from around the world, including independent, ‘born-in-the-UAE’ brands and renowned international names. Notable additions include Above Eleven from Bangkok, serving Peruvian Nikkei cuisine and the beloved Japanese gem OKKU. Cucina, meanwhile, has emerged as a cornerstone of the Resort’s culinary brands, solidifying its position as the go-to authentic Italian dining venue on the Palm.
5. Service Culture Environment: The dedicated hosts at Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah consistently go the extra mile, embodying the ‘Art of Creativity’ in everything they do with stellar service at every touchpoint – and as such, the resort has become a favoured destination for many repeat guests.
6. Versatile Destination: Catering to both families and business travellers alike, the resort’s dedicated floor for conference and events facilities positions it as a prime choice for corporate gatherings, making it a multifaceted haven for diverse, guest profiles.
7. Extensive Event Spaces: The resorts extensive event spaces, all with natural daylight and stunning views, have become a preferred choice for numerous corporate gatherings, product presentations, contract signings and more.
8. Sustainability: The resort prioritises sustainability and has a fully digital check-in process, eliminating paper and single-use plastic in front-of-house areas. From bamboo room keys to recycling bins, the commitment extends across the property. Furthermore, energy-efficient design, solar panels and eco-friendly amenities showcase the resort’s dedicated to environmental responsibility.
What Guests Can Expect Next Year:
1. Smoki Moto: The introduction of Smoki Moto, a Korean steakhouse concept and the Resort’s 10th dining destination, offering licensed Korean charcoal BBQ and high-end meat cuts for an unparalleled and experiential dining offering.
2. Senor Pico Beach: The launch of Senor Pico Beach, a casual beach club designed to be kid and pet-friendly, enhancing the resort’s culinary offerings and providing a unique beachside experience with games, a volleyball court, and the added convenience of valet parking.
3. New Alfresco Space at Cucina: Everybody’s favourite neighbourhood restaurant Cucina will open Acquasale, an alfresco dining space offering wood-fired pizza and Spritz on the piazza.
4. Additional Recreational Facilities: Look out for a new teen’s playground and padel tennis courts, designed to further position Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah as a top leisure destination.
Magical Festive Staycation Offer:
To commemorate this milestone during the festive season, Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah invites guests to experience a ‘Magical’ festive staycation offer. Book a room from December 20th to 26th, including the Christmas Day Festive Brunch on the 25th for 2 adults and 2 kids under the age of 12. Stays start from AED 2,100 +++ per room per night. Visit www.
“As we reflect on the past year, we are grateful for the incredible support from our guests, partners, and the community,” said General Manager Gerrit Schmitt.
“Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah has become a multifaceted haven, offering unforgettable experiences for families and business travellers alike. We look forward to continuing our journey of innovation and excellence in the years to come.”