Welcome the new year with serenity and immerse in a variety of authentic wellness experiences at stunning hotels and resorts under Marriott Bonvoy portfolio across Asia Pacific. Whether it be a solo trip to reset, a couple escape to reconnect, or families looking for a relaxing time away, Marriott Bonvoy’s portfolio of luxury hotels offers a variety of experiences to help guests relax and recharge. Travelers are invited to curate and customize a diverse and indulgent itinerary from all there is to experience with a chance to truly connect with nature, the perfect way to embrace the year with tranquility and bliss.
JW Marriott Khao Lak Suites
Amidst the peaceful and natural surroundings of the property, guests can passionately re-discover presence and mindfulness at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort Suites. With access to the JW Khao Lak Resort & Spa, a paradise-like destination, spacious outdoor and indoor venues surrounded by tropical greenery could be explored, with a wide range of exceptional facilities and experiences. Home to the longest swimming pool in Southeast Asia, an aqua playground, to energetic racket, water and combat sports, and holistic spa and well-being experiences, the resort caters to every family’s desires.
The “Ultimate Family Experience” package includes:
- Breakfast for two adults and two children, or up to 4 adults.
- Round trip airport transfers
- Signature in room teepee set up for children
- Access to the Aqua Play Zone, featuring water slide, water trampoline and wave pool
- Pool Access bookings will enjoy an exclusive children’s boat check-in experience
Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Located in the heart of the cultural and spiritual center of Bali, Mandapa is the perfect place to escape the stress of everyday life. With its stunning natural surroundings, luxurious accommodations, and personalized service, Mandapa has long been a destination for travelers seeking a truly transformative experience.
The reserve offers an extensive range of wellness activities, including daily yoga and meditation classes, guided nature walks, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. The resort’s spa, which has been recognized as one of the best in the world, offers a range of holistic stay packages, including treatments inspired by traditional Balinese practices, including massage, body wraps, and facials.
The “Tranquility Awaits” package includes:
- Daily breakfast for two at Sawah Terrace
- One‐time 60 min. Mepijet Massage for 2 persons
- One-time 60 min. Private Yoga session for 2 persons
- Daily lunch or dinner for 2 persons (3‐course set menu) at Sawah Terrace
- 24 hours Butler service (Patih)
- Access to Wellness facilities
The St. Regis Bangkok
Explore Bangkok from The St. Regis Bangkok, a luxury destination with the best address, close to the city’s elite institutions, largest shopping malls, and various attractions. Guests can escape, unwind and immerse at the hotel’s signature spa, Clinique La Prairie Aesthetics & Medical Spa, the first of its kind retreat outside Switzerland.
The luxurious haven of rejuvenation takes guests on a journey of transformative wellness with lavish treatments and blissful wellbeing rituals to heal the body and mind.
The exquisite wellness experience includes:
- 2-night accommodation for up to two persons
- 60-minute signature massage
- Complimentary 30-minute facial
- THB 2,000 cash credit per stay to be used at Clinique La Prairie Aesthetics & Medical Spa
- THB 500 credit for Swiss Perfection retail items
- Initial Nutrition Consultation with Clinique La Prairie Aesthetics & Medical Spa Nutritionist (valued at THB 2,000)
- Daily breakfast at VIU
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa
Set along the beautiful shoreline of Khem Beach, JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa provides guests with everything they need for a holiday to remember. Designed by renowned resort architect Bill Bensley, this dynamic beachfront property has an elaborate fictional history – a 19th-century French university named “Lamarck University”.
There is much to explore, from the themed Department of Physical Education gym to the iconic Pink Pearl fine dining restaurant bursting with glamorous photo opportunities. The lavish suites and stylish restaurants embrace the resort’s theme, overflowing with colorful patterns and elaborately fashioned furniture. The bright and airy Chanterelle Spa by JW is a must-visit with its aptly named mushroom theme, offering a full menu of locally inspired massages and therapies.
- 60-minute body therapy for 2 adults – 1 time per stay
- Relaxing activities daily:
- For Sport activity: dance fitness or professional yoga
- For Relax activity: candle making or lantern making