Hong Kong – Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has launched an enticing accommodation package that combines a stylish stay in trendsetting Milan with a relaxing break at the enchanting Lake Lucerne. Available until 31 March 2023, the Driving Through the Alps package includes exquisite dining experiences, relaxing Spa moments and extra benefits to enjoy the best of both venues.
Italy’s fashion and design capital Milan is a vibrant cosmopolitan city, home to exclusive boutiques and designer showrooms. Occupying four elegant 18th-century buildings, Mandarin Oriental, Milan lies at the crossroads of the city’s fashion, business and cultural districts, a stone’s throw away from the city’s main sights and world-famous art galleries, museums and La Scala opera house. Offering exclusive dining options, from Michelin-starred cuisine to world-class mixology, the hotel also has a state-of-the-art Spa.
Thanks to its proximity to beautiful Switzerland, Milan is the ideal starting point for an easy road trip to picturesque and bewitching Lucerne. Guests take a scenic and breathtaking three-hour drive through the Alps, accompanied by a hamper of delicacies provided by the hotel, and reach the stunning shores of the lake where, like a grand dame, stands Mandarin Oriental Palace, Luzern. With its iconic Belle Epoque architecture, magnificent views and delicious gastronomic delights, this luxurious Palace is the perfect place to discover the Old Town’s charming streets and enjoy a wide selection of outdoor activities.
The Driving Through the Alps package is priced from EUR 1,300 per night / CHF 1,100 per night, and includes:
at Mandarin Oriental, Milan:
- a delicious three-course dinner for two at the vibrant Mandarin Garden
- daily American breakfast for two in the lush surroundings of Mandarin Garden
- EUR50 credit per person per stay at the Spa, where our expert therapists suggest and customise treatments to guests’ individual needs
- valet parking for one car
at Mandarin Oriental Palace, Luzern:
- a heartfelt welcome with a glass of champagne upon arrival
- daily buffet breakfast for two guests, served at cosy MOzern Bar & Brasserie, overlooking the shimmering Lake Lucerne
- a CHF100 dining credit per stay, to enjoy fragrant Asian cuisine, the signature Afternoon Tea and inspiring cocktails
- a signature Bellefontaine Instant Glow Facial treatment or an Energized Massage for up to two people
- valet parking for one car.
The package is available until 31 March 2023, with a minimum two-night stay in Milan and a minimum two-night stay in Lucerne. Bookings can be made by contacting the hotels’ reservations offices: