TOD is a leading OTT streaming service for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) providing exclusive sport and premium entertainment content. Over the past few weeks, TOD has seen exponential growth – thanks to its streaming rights for the historic FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022TM, which brought the world’s biggest sporting event to the Arab world for the first time. Here are six convincing reasons to watch football on TOD!
- You Love Football – TOD shares an ardent fans’ passion for football. The service is synonymous with football streaming throughout MENA – streaming all the major tournaments for the region, including the FIFA WC Qatar 2022TM, Ligue1, La Liga, the Champions League, Women’s football tournaments, Bundesliga, Turkish Super Lig – you get the picture! Since TOD is accessible across iOS and Android devices and all major Smart TVs, you can stream the matches of your choice, on the device and time of your choice.
- Never Miss A Moment – By streaming FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022TM on TOD, you get to watch all the tournament matches and have unparalleled access to behind the scenes, expert opinions, match highlights, and commentary in Arabic, English, and French. Moreover, as matches are streamed in HD paired with powerful sound, you do not compromise on cyber security, or visuals quality.
- Football & Much More – TOD leverages technology that offers an interactive timeline – which means you get all the match highlights on the timeline – so you never miss crucial moments. For every match coverage comes with player and team stats, highlights etc., ensuring a more connected viewing experience.
- On non-match days switch to entertainment, or Live Channels – TOD offers close to 40,000 hours of premium entertainment content – including shows from HBO, Miramax, Digiturk, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and its very own TOD Originals. It is home to the latest blockbusters, highly anticipated Western, Turkish and Arabic shows, and series. It also hosts 40+ live channels including beIN Sports, beIN Movies, beIN Series, Cartoon Network, CNN, DreamWorks, Fox movies, Star Movies and Nat Geo, to name a few.
TOD is a platform created in MENA for MENA. This means its content is in tune with regional sentiments, respects the region’s cultural values and celebrates its multiculturism; making for safe family and children’s viewing.
- Pay for what you watch – TOD has two general streaming packages. TOD Theatre houses all its entertainment content while TOD Total accesses all its offerings including sports and entertainment. For streaming the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, TOD launched a ‘World Cup Only’ viewing experience at US$ 80 enabling subscribers to view all 64 matches. Following a high demand, TOD introduced another US$ 49 package giving fans streaming access to the crucial knockout stage and beyond. In addition, if you only wish to view a particular match, they also have a day’s access to the entire sports portfolio for just US$ 10.
- Watch History Being Made: TOD gives you the full coverage of the history being made during the FIFA World Cup 2022™ hosted in Qatar. The tournament has already witnessed gripping moments with several favourites knocked out of the games in thrilling action. It is also a World Cup of many firsts! Held in the Arab region for the first time, it is also the first World Cup that has seen an Arab, North African nation – Morocco – reach the semi-finals. Come and be a part of history being made – by streaming the live action only on TOD!