Jones the Grocer Mall of the Emirates kicks off its cooking masterclasses series, featuring a weekly line-up of captivating, fun workshops for kids, and seasonal masterclasses tailored for adults – just in time for the festive season! Commencing on Tuesday (21st November) at 4pm, little ones aged 6 -14 years old can eagerly anticipate donning their aprons and chef hats and diving into the world of cooking and baking. The weekly one-hour interactive classes are sure to intrigue and delight young chefs. On the schedule: reindeer brownies, gingerbread houses, pizza rolling and more!
The Gingerbread House workshop promises a memorable holiday experience, where kids can assemble and decorate their houses with vibrant candies and icing under expert guidance. Another highlight is the festive Reindeer Brownies masterclass where kids will learn to bake and decorate brownies into adorable reindeer faces, complete with edible antlers and red noses. During the masterclass, young chefs will enjoy a juice and snack. At the end of each class, they will be awarded a certificate and their creations to take home and enjoy with the family.
Adults can join the fun as well! As the holidays draw near, what better way to get into the festive spirit than by mastering the art of making mince pies? You’ll be guided through the process of creating buttery pastry and sweet, spiced mince filling.
- Tuesday 21st Nov, 4pm – Kids Class: Rudolph Chocolate Brownies
- Monday 27th Nov, 7pm – Adult Class: Mince pies
- Tuesday 28th Nov, 4pm – Kids Class: Gingerbread House
- Tuesday 5th Dec, 4pm – Kids Class: Pizza
- Tuesday 12th Dec, 4pm – Kids Class: Rudolph Chocolate Brownies
- Monday 18th Dec, 7pm – Adult Class: Mince pies
- Tuesday 19th Dec, 4pm – Kids Class: Gingerbread House
- Tuesday 9th Jan, 4pm – Kids Class: Pizza
More dates will be announced soon on the Jones the Grocer website!