Celebrate the spirit of togetherness across Jumeirah’s award-winning culinary portfolio from April 21st – April 23d.
Marking the end of the auspicious Holy Month and the special time of the year where friends and families come together over a delicious spread, Jumeirah is delighted to invite guests to make everlasting memories this Eid Al Fitr.
Enjoy exceptional moments this long weekend with a lavish selection of culinary delights from across the globe at Jumeirah’s much-loved venues. From a relaxing beachside breakfast to an Authentic Lebanese feast and refined yet playful Chinese flavours, the options to celebrate with your nearest and dearest are endless.
Here is a culinary roundup of what’s in store this Eid:
Jumeirah Al Qasr
- Al Nafoorah | A sharing style menu showcasing traditional and authentic Lebanese flavours that will transport you to the heart of Lebanon. | Available on 21 – 23 April from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM and 6:30 PM – 11:30 PM | AED 320 pp (min 2 pax) and AED 160 for kids aged 4-12
- French Riviera Beach | Start the morning by the beach with a selection of freshly baked Croissants, Homemade Granola, Chia Pudding with Fresh Mangoes, Avocado Toast, Shukshuka and refreshing cold and hot beverages. | Available on 21 – 23 April from 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM | AED 380 per two guests
- The Hide | Expect a decadent foodie affair with options including Crab Cakes, Beef Carpaccio and the Chef’s Prime Meat Selection all paired with a glass of wine or a selection of tantalizing cocktails. | Available on 21 – 23 April from 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM (Last Seating at 9:30 PM) | AED 490 pp inclusive of Classic Set Menu featuring a wine selection and AED 690 pp inclusive of Epicurean Set Menu, featuring a wine and cocktail selection
Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
- Tortuga | A sharing style menu featuring mouth-watering dishes such as Prawn Tacos, BBQ Beef Quesadillas, Cajun Seabass and Chicken Fajitas. For the sweetest end, Tres Leches Cake and Churros are served to the table | Available on 21 – 23 April from 12:30 PM – 10:30 PM | AED 250 pp and AED 125 for kids aged 5-12 years old
- Zheng He’s | A celebratory feast showcasing the best of Chinese flavours with a selection of Dim Sum, Hand-Pulled Wet Noodles and Sago Pearls with Fresh Mango, perfectly complemented with live entertainment | Available on 21 – 23 April from 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 250 pp and AED 125 for kids
- Hanaaya | Meaning happiness in Arabic, you know what to expect! Eid buffet, live entertainment and kids activities, all to surely delight the whole family. | Available on 23 April from 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM | 300 AED per adult AED 150 for kids aged 5-12 years old
Jumeirah Al Naseem
- The Palmery | Family-friendly contemporary Eid buffet with traditional and international flavours | Available on 21 – 23 April from 6:30 PM – 10 PM | AED 295 pp
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Kitchen Connection | Serving up an international buffet that draws from global culinary inspiration, covering a multitude of cuisines prepared at live cooking stations. | Available on 23 April from 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 275 pp inclusive of soft beverages and AED 375 pp inclusive of alcoholic beverages and 50% discount applies on kids
- Butcha | Indulge in a sharing set menu including the venue’s Signature Salad, a Turkish inspired Lamb Shoulder, Baklava Dessert and Homemade Arayes. | Available on 21 – 23 April from 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM | AED 495 (min two pax)
- Boaz | Experience unmatched flavours from the most iconic dishes from Turkey with a set menu featuring Mix Mezze, Temel Reis Pide, Mix Grill and a dessert of choice, paired with two soft beverages for AED 235 pp | Available on 21 -23 April from 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM Or guests can opt for a bigger sharing menu that includes the Lamb Shoulder, Turkish Rice, Roasted Vegetables and Gravy for AED 450 (min two pax, max four pax) | An additional AED 10 for mocktails