Running for a month from 16th October – 19th November
Dubai & Sharjah, United Arab Emirates: Get set ready to embark on a culinary adventure at China Bistro’s Dim Sum & Bao Festival, running from October 16th to November 19th in Dubai and Sharjah at all the six outlets.
The limited period menu explores varied flavours from the Asian subcontinent. It features eight different flavours of dim sums and four new flavours of baos including healthy options like Multigrain flour Bao, as well as exciting ingredient twists inspired by Oriental cuisine. The team at China Bistro has incorporated elements such as Thai Herbs, Wasabi, cheddar cheese, Philadelphia cheese, and fresh green peppers crafting a delicious culinary experience for dim sums and bao lovers!
What’s on the menu:
- Poached Veg Dumplings (AED 21)
- Philly Cheese Dumpling (AED 22)
- Cheesy Veg Roll with Chinese Salsa (AED 26)
- Poached Chicken Dumpling (AED 24)
- Crab Stick Roll (AED 34)
- Seabass Wasabi Dumpling (AED 27)
- Kua King Chicken in Cucumber Cup (AED 24)
- Steamed Prawns Spinach Roll (AED 28)
- Chicken with Spicy Thai herbs Closed Bao (AED 32)
- Chicken & Celery in Whole Wheat Bao (AED 32)
- Crispy Shitake & Enoki Mushroom in Whole Wheat Bao (AED 28)
- Five Spice flavoured Asian Exotic Veggies Closed Bao (AED 26)
Immerse in top-secret recipes and flavours of bite-sized delights and goodness-filled steamed buns that you won’t find on their regular menu. Available at all China Bistro outlets, this festival promises an array of exotic flavours of tempting handcrafted Dim Sum and Baos that will leave you craving for more.