Hotel de la VilleHotel de la Ville, the sophisticated 18th-century palazzo overlooking the panoramic views of the Eternal City, is the perfect destination to celebrate perpetuity with loved ones. In partnership with luxury Italian jewellery brand Pasquale Bruni, Hotel de la Ville has designed a bespoke romantic package tailored to those looking to create everlasting memories.
Upon arrival, guests are welcomed with in-suite decorations such as flowers, handmade chocolates and Campomarzio-scented candles. Couples can spend the day horse riding along the cobbled path of Appia Antica, capturing every moment with the hotel’s personal photographer on board followed by an evening of romance with an intimate dinner for two in the privacy of one of the hotel’s suites with terrace and spectacular views of the Eternal City.
The next day, couples can spend a relaxing morning with breakfast in bed, followed by a full day of leisure dedicated to wellness with a couple’s treatment at the hotel’s Irene Forte Spa.
For a truly unforgettable experience, couples can take a trip to Pasquale Bruni’s Boutique, located in the heart of Rome to get a new piece of jewellery engraved – an eloquent gesture of love that will last forever.
- A romantic dinner for two in the privacy of one of the hotel’s suites with terrace and views of the Eternal City
- In-suite decorations with candles by Pasquale Bruni, floral sushi with red roses, customised chocolates and decoration for the in-suite dinner table
- Couples’ treatment at Irene Forte Spa
- In-suite daily breakfast
- Special amenities, on the house bubbles and fruit, with romantic turndown
- Couple’s experiences:
-Horse riding along the Appia Antica with a private instructor and photoshoot
– Flower workshop and exclusive private shopping experience at Pasquale Bruni’s Boutique
- Exclusive benefits on jewellery shopping and engravings at Pasquale Bruni’s Boutique
Prices starting from €4,560 per night for the Panoramic Suite with Terrace
- Hotel Lutetia, The Set Collection
Hotel Lutetia, the city’s most prestigious Parisian hotel where romance rhymes with passion for lovers passing through the French capital is an idyllic location for those couples looking for a romantic weekend getaway.
The hotel’s Mon Amour package has been a long-time favourite of many. Couples staying at the property can spend the day taking a romantic stroll along the Seine and wander through the alleys of the inimitable village district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
In the afternoon, couples can retreat to the hotel’s Akasha spa for a holistic relaxation massage paired with a 30 –minute session in the private Jacuzzi of the hotel’s duo treatment room along with two complimentary glasses of bubbles.
In the evening, a romantic dinner for two awaits curated by the hotel’s Executive Chef Patrick Charvet with a menu full of neighborhood classics and contemporary surprises.
- Romantic welcome amenities including a bottle of bubbles in room upon arrival
- Bouquet of flowers
- Room upgrade to the next room type up to Junior Suite with Balcony, subject to availability at time of booking, room rates starting from €2,070 per night
- American breakfast for two, served in the comfort of your room or at the Brasserie restaurant
- Access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Spa
- A 30-minute session at Akasha Spa in the private jacuzzi and two complimentary glasses of bubbles, (additional €650 per couple)
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, a refined haven brimming with natural beauty, offers a heavenly escape for those couples looking to escape together, whatever the occasion may be.
Ithaafushi – The Private Island is the ultimate escape offering unparalleled levels of privacy and personalized service that create unforgettable experiences for guests seeking only the most prestigious and coveted accommodations. Ithaafushi – The Private Island offers an idyllic stage for the ultimate dream wedding in paradise, with culinary offerings and experiences that are expertly tailored by the dedicated events team to create an iconic wedding with memories that last a lifetime. A tailor-made wedding package is available for couples looking to get married at the resort.
For the ultimate romantic getaway, the resort’s Stella Maris Ocean Villa offers exclusive experiences including daily-in villa breakfast, a dedicated daily cabana at the main resort and a private chef barbecue under the stars. Exclusive to Stella Maris’s guests is a private couple’s massage; this hour-long treatment uses warm heart-shaped Himalayan salt stones, a transformative stone meant to improve circulation, exfoliate the body and relieve stress and insomnia – a perfect way to unwind together. Post-massage indulgences include a bottle of bubbles and an array of heart and star-shaped golden chocolates. This rare heart-shaped stone will be gifted to each couple to take home to continue the memory of this extraordinary escape.
Prices starting from $7,022 per night for a Stella Maris Ocean Villa