Dubai- Head to Sofitel Dubai The Palm for a gastronomic voyage around the world, throughout the month of March you can visit six signature restaurants and dine on a specially crafted tasting menu (Dhs250 per person / extra Dhs180 for a bottle of grape).
- Choose Porterhouse Steaks & Grill and dine on succulent Dibba Bay Oysters, Beef Rossini, and Miso Glazed Black Cod.
- For toes-in-the-sand head to Laguna Beach Taverna & Lounge, and enjoy Soy Glazed Octopus, Canadian Lobster Linguine, and Lamb Chop Souvlaki.
- Peruvian Ceviche, California Roll, and Talla Style Grilled Sea Bream, feature on the menu at enchanting seafood restaurant Moana.
- A succulent explosion of rich Indian flavours awaits you at Zoya by Maui, highlight dishes include Chicken Angara Tikka, Achari Prawn, and Lamb Rogan Josh.
- A pan-Asian feast awaits you at Hong Loong, with dishes such as freshly prepared Specialty Dim Sum, Peking Duck, and Singaporean Chilli Crab.
- The World Eatery is perfect for the whole family, adults and children can look forward to sampling a range of global dishes such as Pan-Seared Norwegian Salmon, Eggplant Parmigiana, and Baked Alaska.
Cocktail connoisseurs can stir things up by booking a hands-on mixology class before dinner at Laguna Beach Taverna & Lounge. Let Assistant Beverage Manager and mixologist extraordinaire, Marko Marcelo, teach you how to pair ingredients and flavours to craft two exquisite cocktails. Classes are 45 minutes long, for a minimum of two and a maximum of five participants (Dhs175 per person).
The festivities are part of Sofitel Dubai The Palm’s first-ever EPICURE Culinary Month, a month-long celebration showcasing the hotel’s incredible chefs and culinary experts. Gift vouchers to experience all the EPICURE Culinary Month events can be purchased on the Sofitel Dubai The Palm website – the perfect gift for the foodie in your life!
EPICURE Culinary Month by Sofitel Dubai The Palm, 28th February – 31st March 2023
Sofitel Dubai The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai