Jumeirah’s award-winning dining venues brings egg-cellent brunches, lunches and afternoon teas for the perfect Easter celebration
Gather families, friends and loved ones as you discover the best Jumeirah has to offer this Easter. From hunting for hidden treats in lush surroundings to bringing out your inner artist while decorating eggs and devouring a decadent brunch, the much-loved culinary destinations across Jumeirah are excited to serve up something egg-xtra special to celebrate the occasion.
Here is a roundup of what’s in store:
Sahn Eddar – Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Bringing an Easter twist to a cherished tradition, Sahn Eddar serves up an egg-squisite afternoon tea experience carefully crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Tom Koll. Guests can expect a decadent menu of playful and beautifully presented savoury and sweet delights using the most indulgent chocolate. From 5th – 17th April, guests can also order an exclusive Burj Al Arab Jumeirah themed easter egg designed in the shape of a helicopter landing on the property’s iconic helipad. Two lucky guests who find the special Easter surprise in their egg will win a one-night stay for two with bed and breakfast at the stunning Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Special Easter Afternoon Tea | Available on 8th – 10th April and 15th – 16th April from 3PM – 7PM | AED 490 pp and AED 590 pp inclusive of a glass of champagne.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Limited Edition Easter Egg | | Available from 5th – 17th April | Dark Chocolate at AED 485 and Gold at AED 590 | Orders can be placed 24-hours in advance .
The Palmery – Jumeirah Al Naseem
Embark on a culinary journey through the flavours of the Mediterranean, Middle East and Asia with a Sunday family brunch buffet Easter special, from a range of fresh salads, smoked and cured fish selection, a seafood bar to a traditional easter special roast. The little ones can immerse in some spe-egg-tacular activities including egg painting for all ages, face painting and interactive crafts workshops. | Available on Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 495 pp inclusive of soft beverages and AED 595 pp inclusive of house beverages
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
If you’re looking to feast on some goodness while surrounded with the best of company this occasion, then Jumeirah Beach Hotel will leave nothing but smiles on your faces.
- Kitchen Connection’s Easter Brunch | Feast on delicacies from around the world this Easter | Available on Sunday April 9th from 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 395 pp inclusive of soft beverages, AED 595 pp inclusive of house beverages and AED 245 for kids
- Dhow & Anchor | From Wagyu Scotch Eggs and Pork Belly for starters to Josper Grilled Lamb Chops and English Longhorn Short Ribs for mains and Dark Chocolate Brownie and British Trifle for the sweetest end, Dhow & Anchor got you covered this Easter! | Available on Sunday April 9th from 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM | Individually priced dishes
Jumeirah Al Qasr
The opulent venues at Jumeirah Al Qasr adds a delicious twist to their offerings, promising tempting Easter specials for gourmands to get excited about. From trays of exquisite savoury bites, freshly baked scones and irresistible pastries at Al Fayrooz Lounge to an elegant foodie feast with special kids activities at Arboretum and a mouth-watering Easter dining experience at French Riviera, Jumeirah Al Qasr will not disappoint.
- Vintage Easter Brunch | This Easter will be one to remember! Expect mouth-watering brunch stations that define lavish, featuring international cuisines from Arabic to Asian and Italian. The little ones can get involved in an exciting Easter egg hunt, face painting and much more | Available on Saturday April 8th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 450 pp inclusive of soft beverages, AED 550 pp inclusive of house beverages, AED 650 pp inclusive of Prosecco, AED 750 pp inclusive of Champagne, and AED 325 for kids between 4-12 years old.
- French Riviera | Dine Alfresco and indulge in a delicious Easter set menu at Jumeirah Al Qasr’s chic French restaurant | Available on April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 350 pp inclusive of soft beverages and an additional AED 495 for wine pairing
- Easter Themed Afternoon Tea at Al Fayrooz Lounge | Available from April 3rd – 9th from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM | AED 210 pp and AED 330 pp inclusive of a glass of champagne
Margaux – Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
Special for the occasion, guests can order chocolate eggs in 3 flavours – Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut, Almonds, Figs, Apricot, Pistachio and more for AED 165 – Signature Milk Chocolate with Dark Chocolate filled with Marshmallows for AED 270 and Milk Chocolate with Crushed Hazelnuts for AED 165.