Maldives-: Niyama Private Islands Maldives goes beyond being a luxury resort in the Indian Ocean. Offering a distinct twist on the Maldives with two islands – Chill and Play, the resort perfectly blends adventure with serenity in Nature’s Playground. The islands offer an abundance of space and privacy and a multitude of opportunities for guests to create exceptional island experiences, all with the laid-back vibe that Niyama is known for.
On Chill, guests can hide away and indulge in world class spa and wellness services at Drift Spa, or relax on the picture-perfect white sandy beaches, while on Play, adrenaline is in overdrive zooming through or above the ocean and surfing the waves.
This Eid Al Adha, Niyama Private Islands is offering guests up to 20% off room rates with rates starting at USD 740++ including a complimentary half board upgrade. Book a pool villa and in addition you will receive USD 100 spa credit at Drift Spa and a complimentary Arabic floating breakfast, delivered to your pool villa.
A schedule of Eid-focused dining includes:
- July 9th – Arabian dinner on the beach
- July 10th – The Took Took Dinner – an array of classic Asian street food dishes enjoyed on the beach and cooked from Niyama’s take on the Asian ‘Took Took’
- July 11th – Middle Eastern night at Blu
- July 12th – Rum, Ribs & Reggae at Surf Shack, featuring a reggae soundtrack and DJ, tasty ribs, and delectable rum-based drinks and mocktails
- July 13th – Braai night on the Beach at Tribal
At Niyama the inviting turquoise waters in and around the islands are literally at your feet, from the Beach Villas and the Deluxe Water Pool Villas, to the One, Two and Three-Bedroom Beach Pool Pavilions. All options are brimming with modern amenities, delicious treats filling the fridge and a private Thakuru (villa host) service, for a truly personalised private island experience.
The jewel in Niyama’s crown is the magnificent Crescent, a private playground of five ultra-chic pool villas, accommodating up to fourteen adults and eight children. The Crescent is the perfect paradise treat for the discerning traveller looking for space and privacy to share with extended family or friends.
The airport in Maldives’ southern Dhaalu Atoll now offers the ultimate convenience for private jet guests, with Niyama Private Islands closer than ever, just a mere seven-minute private speedboat glide away.
Book your Eid al-Adha stay at Niyama Private Islands Offer, bookable until July 27th for stays until the end of July, and receive:
- Up to 20% off best available rates from USD 740++ per room per night
- Complimentary upgrade to half board with daily breakfast and dinner for two adults and two children
- Book a pool villa and also receive:
- USD 100 spa credit at Drift Spa
- Complimentary Arabic Floating Breakfast delivered to your pool villa