The most sought-after overwater and beachfront villas in The Maldives offer unparalleled private experiences for esteemed guests
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, the finest address in the Maldives, is excited to reveal its new Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages and range of acupuncture and wellness journey treatments. The opulent private stay experiences are now available in the coveted John Jacob Astor Estate, the largest overwater villa in the Indian Ocean, and Caroline Astor Estate, the idyllic three-bedroom beachfront villa looking onto the pristine white sand beaches and azure waves of the sea. Poised to offer extraordinary moments to cherish forever, The St. Regis offers every luxurious amenity within reach through thoughtfully curated packages that indulge travelers while providing utmost privacy and world-class personalized service.
Offering the utmost privacy accompanied by personal St. Regis Butlers, the Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages are perfectly suited for guests to enjoy with their family or friends and include:
- A private in-villa champagne sabering to christen the stay in the Estate.
- Premier access aboard Norma, the resort’s custom Azimut Flybridge 66 yacht, for the luxuriant Champagne and Caviar two-hour cruise at sunset where guests are led on an exquisite journey enjoying premium caviar paired with a bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée.
- Daily 60-minute body or facial treatments that can be enjoyed in the comfort of one of the Estate’s private treatment rooms or in the award-winning Iridium Spa. An overwater sanctuary, the Iridium Spa is revered for its exceptional architectural design and Blue Hole Pool – the largest hydrotherapy pool in the Maldives – which guests can privately enjoy for an hour each day.
- Wellness experiences including daily 60-minute activities from anti-gravity yoga to tennis lessons; mind and body services including the 3 Days Yoga Flow Series (featuring meditation with varying asanas, mudras, pranayama and Yogic Kriyas to support maximum healing, renewal and recovery and enhance postural correction and alignment) and 3 Days Acupuncture and Ayurveda Package (comprised of a personalized consultation, 2 acupuncture sessions + 30 minute Shirodhara) to provide the ultimate rest and relaxation.
- Bespoke culinary experiences and private access to the resort’s unique dining venues including a private cinematic dining experience at Jungle Cinema; a sommelier selection of Sundown Cocktails at Whale Bar to view the unforgettable, spellbinding sunsets and an intimate buyout of the subterranean restaurant Decanter for an exquisite dinner paired with highly rated wines sourced from around the world for a grand feast of the senses.
- Daily 60-minute access to non-motorized recreational activities available at the Vommuli Dive and Water Sports Centre from diving and snorkeling to windsurfing and paddle boarding.
- A private excursion across the vast Indian Ocean with a choice of either deep-sea fishing, a day on a private sandbank or a rare experience to encounter dolphins and the native marine life.
- Families traveling with young children have access to daily babysitting services (between 10am to 10pm) and the Children’s Club activities and wellness programming including nature hunts, yoga lessons and cooking classes.
The John Jacob Astor Estate and Caroline Astor Estate Ultra-Luxe Stay Packages start from $36,150 and $29,150 per night for a minimum four-night stay and up to six guests with private VIP round-trip seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport in Malé to Vommuli Island. Rates are excluding tax, service charge and Green Tax and subject to seasonality. Stays are available now through June 10, 2022.