Three-day rave awaits party-goers atop Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates- As the temperature drops, Oblivion looks to the mountains of Ras Al Khaimah as it announces its fourth edition, The Renaissance, at the Bear Grylls Explorers Camp. From October 29 to 30 2022 and in celebration of the brand’s one-year anniversary, ravers are in for a sensational festival filled with outstanding visuals elevated by Oblivion’s amazing line-up of DJs and artists.
For the festival, the Bear Grylls Explorers Camp will be transformed into a celestial oasis featuring robotic installations set around campgrounds that will feel like a planetary exploration unit. The musical line-up will include Milko Moustache, Cattaree, Space K, and Bianca Blanco, to name a few, along with the renowned Chris Liebing.
B.Y.O.C (Bring Your Own Camp) tickets starting from AED350 are available now for those looking to set up atop Jebel Jais from Friday to Sunday. These tickets grant revellers access to all the awesome activities occurring that weekend as well as access to camping areas, showers, washrooms, and even complimentary shuttle services. General tickets for the Saturday and Sunday main headlining events are also live, starting from AED210.
On Friday, guests are invited to camp out under the stars and celebrate the festival kick-off with an all-nighter party around a bonfire and savour freshly barbecued food. On Saturday, guests are treated to the main musical performances along with varying activations propped across the grounds.
Parking will be available 10 minutes away from the venue, however, shuttle busses will be available making rounds between the parking area and the venue every five minutes.
What: Oblivion, Chapter IV: The Renaissance
When: October 29 to 30 October, 2022
Where: Bear Grylls Explorers Camp, Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Phase 1 (Early Bird Tickets)
- BYOCamp Tickets: Friday – Sunday, AED 350
- General Entry Tickets: Saturday Only, AED 210
- Phase 2
- BYOCamp Tickets: Friday – Sunday, AED 400
- General Entry Tickets: Saturday Only AED 275
- Phase 3
- BYOCamp Tickets: Friday – Sunday, AED 450
- General Entry Tickets: Saturday Only, AED 350
- Entrants must be above the age of 21
- No dress code. Whatever you are comfortable in
- No illegal substances or paraphernalia
- No outside food or beverages
- No Animals/pets
- No outside music equipment
- No in and out policy unless agreed with the security. Entrants must stay within the grounds once except in extenuating circumstances
- Event tickets are Non-Refundable, Only Exchangeable