- Dubai’s favourite pop-up dining destination returns to Jumeirah Beach, from February 26th to March 14th, for a new pop art-themed edition.
- Etisalat Beach Canteen will feature a jampacked 18-day programme, 10 specialised zones, live music, engaging community activities, and more.
Dubai : Dubai Food Festival 2020 is set to welcome back Dubai’s favourite beachside dining hotspot – Etisalat Beach Canteen – for its much anticipated 7th edition, from February 26th (Wednesday) to March 14th (Saturday) at Jumeirah Beach (behind Sunset Mall), as it gets ready to establish Dubai as a world-renowned gastronomic destination for 2020.
The massively popular 18-day pop-up, Etisalat Beach Canteen, is in partnership with Brag and part of Dubai Food Festival 2020, which is organised by Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE).
This year’s edition will immerse visitors in a visual adventure, as well as culinary and entertainment experiences, thanks to captivating design elements based on the theme of pop art.
Explore 10 Fun-Filled Zones
With 10 zones to explore, each providing a different experience, and a festival atmosphere to enjoy, there’s fun, food, activities and entertainment for all, from residents to tourists and families to friends:
- The Etisalat Main Stage will bring the event to life through live music, dance shows, competitions and movie nights. Bring your family and friends for free entertainment while you dig your toes into the sand!
- The Oasis Food Plaza will host a huge variety of vendors and cuisines. With a mix of Dubai-based and inter-emirate concepts as well as a curated offering of established and franchise brands, the array of options will wow visitors and keep them coming back for more.
- Kitchen Collab: Located in the Food Plaza, the Kitchen Collab is a cooking demo, workshop and competition kitchen space that will have a unique, fun and interactive programme highlighting chefs, restaurants and Etisalat Beach Canteen vendors.
- Street Food Yard: Immediately to the right of Etisalat Beach Canteen’s main entrance, the Street Food Yard features new concepts and past seasons’ favourites from Dubai and the inter-Emirates. There will also be some highly unique kiosk designs featured in this space. The central access to the rest of the site makes this location a foodie favourite.
- WD Black Gaming Park: One of the new additions to Etisalat Beach Canteen will highlight fun and innovative gaming opportunities. The WD Black Gaming Park will be a key feature offering Gen-Z and the wider audience a space to play their favourite arcade & e-games by the beach.
- Beach Grill: Another new addition to the Etisalat Beach Canteen food offering, the Beach Grill will have a dedicated zone, which will facilitate vendors whose food offering is served best off the grill! A beachside favourite, the smell of smoked and grilled meats is sure to awaken visitors’ taste-buds.
- The Lacnor Garden: One of the highlights of 2019, The Lacnor Garden returns bigger and better. A beautiful garden oasis by the beach, The Lacnor Garden will feature exquisite smaller curated food concepts, such as coffees, desserts, acai and bagels. One of the highlight features of the space will be the UNWIND board game café where friends and families can stop, grab a fun board game from the array of game offerings and play together by the beach! There will also be a community stage within The Lacnor Garden showcasing community talents, like singers and buskers and offering daily workshops for all ages throughout the 18 days.
- Lacnor Kids Play Zone: The Lacnor Kids Play Zone will feature paid and free kids’ activities so that parents can enjoy daytime tunes, whilst the kids amuse themselves in a fun and safe environment. Kids can bounce off of inflatables or try the exhilarating bungee trampoline rides – sun and fun guaranteed for all ages!
- Big Game Alley: A new addition to the Etisalat Beach Canteen offering, the Big Game Alley is a space suitable for all ages, providing tonnes of beachside fun. From friends to families, the Big Game Alley will feature an array of games and carnival-style elements that everyone can enjoy.
- The Promenade: The Etisalat Beach Canteen Promenade acts as a proper boardwalk pop-up. Guests can stroll through the event and experience stimuli from every direction. With pre-packed food retailers for some beachside shopping as well as to food carts, guests can nibble on the go!
Dubai Food Festival and Etisalat Beach Canteen
Dubai Food Festival (DFF) is organised by Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE). For DFF 2020, Brag is a partner for the pillar event of the city-wide festival. With 18 days of food offerings, live entertainment, and engaging kids’ activities, Etisalat Beach Canteen is one of the most anticipated events of 2020!
Food for Every Appetite
From brand-new homegrown concepts and popular local brands, to food-truck favourites and internationally renowned restaurants – Etisalat Beach Canteen has an option to excite the appetite of every visitor, whether young, old or in between. Here are some of the exciting brands set to take part at Etisalat Beach Canteen 2020:
|Crazy Fried Chicken by Hooked||Frings||Aballii Burger|
|La Patrona||Bagel Yard||Moylo’s Burgers|
|Maras Turka||Unwind||Todd English|
|High Joint||Hola Delights||Wafflypops|
|Señor Gonzales||The Coffee Lab||Choco Fondue|
|C’est Cheese||Cali-Poke||House of Pops|
|Num Nom||CHANNEL 9 by Origami||Churros Cafe|
|Açai & Co||SMK – Smoked Meat Kitchen||BBQ Box|
|Chocopaz||Loopitas Churreria||Coco Asia|
|DOH||The Butcher Dubai||High Join x Kitch & Ko|
|Spill the Bean||Keventers||The Roost Rotisserie|
|Hadoota Masreya||Freakin’ Healthy / Brizelés||Vit Hit|
|Motorino||Top Notch||California Walnuts|
|Shake Shack||Dallas Burger||Coffee Planet|
|Choma Choma||Sausage Fabrique||Ciao Bella|
Don’t Miss Out
Etisalat Beach Canteen kicks off on Wednesday, February 26th and continues daily until Saturday, March 14th. Check out the opening hours below and start planning your fun-filled foodie adventure
- Sunday to Wednesday: 1pm to 11pm
- Thursdays: 1pm to 12am
- Fridays: 10am to 12 am
- Saturdays: 10am to 11pm
Etisalat Beach Canteen Partners
Etisalat Beach Canteen is proudly teaming up with the following partners:
- Presenting Partner: Etisalat
- Association Partner: Oasis
- Association Partner: Lacnor
- Association Partner: WD Black
- Association Partner: RAM
- Association Partner: Barbican