Creating the ultimate experience for seasoned travelers seeking a getaway like no other, The Bürgenstock Collection offers a gateway to Switzerland’s most prominent locales. With a number of smaller destinations surrounding The Bürgenstock Collection, these towns and villages provide a true identity for the country allowing visitors to explore and experience authentic Switzerland all while staying in an elegant space, where they can dine and relax.
Located within hidden gems of art, culture, adventure and lifestyle, The Bürgenstock Collection hotels bridge the links between travellers and their destinations, laying out some of the most sought-after attractions to enrich the guests’ stays and introduce them to local flavours. Wherever they choose to stay within The Bürgenstock Collection properties, here are some of the experiences they should try.
Located at 500 meters above Lake Lucerne, Switzerland, the Bürgenstock Resort Lake Lucerne stands as the ultimate serene space for travelers seeking to revitalize their body and mind, offering both in-house and outdoors activities for the whole family’s enjoyment. While staying at the Bürgenstock Resort, visitors are invited to:
- See: Places of wonder
- Ballenberg Open-Air Museum: a space preserved in time and tradition, with over 100 farmhouses of a century years old, 250 farmyard animals, traditional handwork and lots of exciting extra activities for children, making it a perfect family outing plan.
- Lucerne City Tour: A perfect activity for those who enjoy exploring the city the way its locals do, as they discover new places, learn about the city’s history and architecture, and try new trendy spots.
The Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa stands as a true witness for Lausanne’s arts and culture for over a century of time, and occupies an amazing location where guests will have a panoramic view over Lausanne, Lake Geneva and the Alps, making this hotel the ideal place to discover the city and enjoy its offerings, which include:
- Get lost in the old town, and stop by the Place du Palud to see its animated clock. Stroll down to the lake and don’t miss the Olympic Museum, both within walking distance from the hotel.
- Immerse yourself in the Museum of Fine Arts located in the center of a new cultural district in the heart of the city: Plateform 10.
- Cruise around, with Private or Heritage Fleet and explore the beauty of Lake Geneva.
- Get a Golden Pass Ticket and marvel the views from a panoramic train or a funicular up the mountains.
- Discover the Golf Classic Package, which includes a game at the exclusive 18-hole course of Lausanne Golf Club, and a relaxing one-night at the hotel with a brasserie dinner and a spa treatment.
- Eat & Drink:
- Try our fabulous cocktails while taking in the view at the panoramic Skylounge.
- Indulge in a culinary adventure at the Brasserie du Royal, where the Chef gives pride of place to local inspiration and products.
- Unwind and let yourself be pampered with a signature massage at our Spa du Royal.
- Find your zen by taking our yoga classes in the Royal Savoy’s luscious garden.
When it comes to experiencing a hidden gem in an authentic style, Hotel Schweizerhof & Spa Bern combines the best of a city escape and a nature hideaway, surrounded by lush spaces and mighty mountains, its rooftop terrace allows a panoramic view of the Old Bern Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Discover the beautiful medieval city with the famous clock tower Zytglogge, the Federal Palace Bern and the Albert Einstein house.
- Enjoy local and international shops under six kilometers along the city’s famous arcades.
- Say hello to the Bernese bears in their Bear Park
- Urban swimming and rubber boating on the Aare River
- Eat & Drink:
- Try the famous Wiener Schnitzel at the hotel‘s iconic Jack’s Brasserie
- Drinks on the hotel’s Sky Terrace with a 360° view over the old town
- Take advantage of staying at the only 5* Superior Hotel in town with its own spa area. Submerge completely in the Spa, followed by a special treatment.
With a variety of activities to engage every interest, The Bürgenstock Collection hotels provide an extension to its beautiful destinations, pairing adventure with a relaxing home, and family time with wonderful exploration.
The Bürgenstock Collection
Headquartered in Zug, The Bürgenstock Collection is one of Switzerland’s largest deluxe hotel groups, operating Hotels and Residences with a combined total of 678 rooms and 67 residence suites. The Bürgenstock Resort Lake Lucerne (383 rooms), the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & Spa (99 rooms), and the Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa Lausanne (196 rooms) dazzle guests from all over the world with their rich heritage, elegant, contemporary design, leading spas and their exceptional culinary offers, while remaining completely true to the timeless Swiss traditions of hospitality, service and discretion.