Discover the true taste of Turkey with Jumeirah Restaurants’ all-time favourite Turkish dining venues that are guaranteed to satiate your every craving.
Located in the bustling City Walk, the much-loved Turkish dining venues Boaz and Butcha Turkish Steakhouse invite you to indulge in unforgettable culinary experiences, promising you the true taste of Turkey.
From hearty breakfast spreads to nostalgic classics for lunch and dinner, Boaz and Butcha Turkish Steakhouse are serving up new and exciting dining experience to enjoy all day every day. Showcasing the best of Turkish modern and classic cuisine, here’s a roundup of what’s in store for you and your loved ones to enjoy:
Boaz | Bringing unmatched flavours and the most iconic dishes from Turkey, Boaz is set to take guests on an almost endless but impeccable culinary journey to the heart of Istanbul and back. The open kitchen invites guests to peek behind the scenes, as the chefs bring authentic Turkish dishes to life. Diners can enjoy both indoor and outdoor seating that boasts a homely and authentic Ottoman atmosphere while overlooking the picturesque silhouette of the Downtown skyline.
- Breakfast Platter | For those who want to enjoy it all, enjoy a hearty plate of a Sunny Side Up Egg, Avocado Salad, Halloumi, Turkish Sucuk, Ezine Cheese, Erzincan Tulum Cheese accompanied by warm bread and unlimited Turkish tea. Priced at AED 65
- Breakfast Sharing Platter | Start the day right with Boaz’s sharing breakfast menu that features an indulgent selection of dishes including Honey & Kaymak, Tahin & Pekmez, Pishi, Sigara Borek, a Cheese Plate, Fried Vegetables, Halloumi, Sucuk, Fried Egg, Simit, Acma, Pogaca. The vast selection of dishes will also be accompanied by warm bread and unlimited Turkish tea. Priced at AED 135
- Lunch & Dinner Set Menu | Guests can also indulge in a three-course lunch set menu featuring the likes of Lentil Soup, Pilav Ustu Doner, Iskender, Manti, Pide Kiymali and Sutlac for AED 99 per person. For dinner, savour the five-course dinner set menu with highlights including Tabouleh, Kasarli Zaatar Civikli, Topkapi Chicken, Sucuklu Kuru Fasulye, Manti and Trelice for AED 165 per person | Available daily until the end of September
Open every Monday – Friday from 11:00 AM to 12:00AM, Saturday from 10:00AM to 1:00AM and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00AM
Butcha Turkish Steakhouse | For meat lovers by meat lovers, Butcha, the Turkish-born steakhouse, is unmatched in their wide array of expertise and offerings, sourcing only the finest meats. Blending a contemporary steakhouse with elements of traditional Turkish roots, the mouth-watering menu is served by in-house grill masters using special oak wood and charcoal grills. Perfect for enjoying with friends and family, Butcha celebrates Turkish heritage with a flavourful culinary experience.
- Limited-Edition Chef Specials | Feast on three new limited-edition dishes that are perfect to share with your closest and dearest. Indulge in mouth-watering The Big Burger with USDA prime beef chargrilled patty filled with cheesy mozzarella or go for the melt-in-your-mouth Asado with a well-marbled beef rib seasoned, smoked to perfection and slow-cooked for a minimum of 12 hours, or even the traditional Kuzu Kol, a tender lamb shoulder with oriental rice. | Available until 30th September
- Breakfast the Butcha way | Soak up the early morning sun and indulge in the most important meal of the day with Butcha. Guests can delight in a delectable selection of traditional and indulgent breakfast dishes with highlights including the Farm Fresh Breakfast with potato cubes, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, sucuk and a choice of two eggs and toast, served with a beverage of choice and the Butcha Benedict including slices of rustic bread, avocado, prawns, Tulum cheese, two poached eggs topped with a bearnaise sauce and pomegranate seeds, served with a beverage of choice.
Open daily from 10:00 AM to 12:00AM